These authors contributed equally to this work.
Genetic Encoding of a Bicyclo[6.1.0]nonyne-Charged Amino Acid Enables Fast Cellular Protein Imaging by Metal-Free Ligation
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 14, pages 2094–2099, September 24, 2012
How to Cite
Borrmann, A., Milles, S., Plass, T., Dommerholt, J., Verkade, J. M. M., Wießler, M., Schultz, C., van Hest, J. C. M., van Delft, F. L. and Lemke , E. A. (2012), Genetic Encoding of a Bicyclo[6.1.0]nonyne-Charged Amino Acid Enables Fast Cellular Protein Imaging by Metal-Free Ligation. ChemBioChem, 13: 2094–2099. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200407
- Issue published online: 18 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- European Commission's Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 227764
- Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- Emmy Noether program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!