These authors contributed equally to this work.
Residue 75 of Interleukin-8 is Crucial for its Interactions with Glycosaminoglycans
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 17, pages 2558–2566, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Nordsieck, K., Pichert, A., Samsonov, S. A., Thomas, L., Berger, C., Pisabarro, M. T., Huster, D. and Beck-Sickinger, A. G. (2012), Residue 75 of Interleukin-8 is Crucial for its Interactions with Glycosaminoglycans. ChemBioChem, 13: 2558–2566. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200467
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Number: SFB-TRR67: A4, A6, A7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!