A Shared Biosynthetic Pathway for Botcinins and Botrylactones Revealed through Gene Deletions
Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 132–136, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Massaroli, M., Moraga, J., Bastos Borges, K., Ramírez-Fernández, J., Viaud, M., González Collado, I., Durán-Patrón, R. and Hernández-Galán, R. (2013), A Shared Biosynthetic Pathway for Botcinins and Botrylactones Revealed through Gene Deletions. ChemBioChem, 14: 132–136. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200487
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2012
- MICINN. Grant Number: AGL2009-13359-C02-01
- Junta de Andalucía. Grant Number: P07-FQM-02689
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!