These authors contributed equally to this work.
Two Synthetic Antibodies that Recognize and Neutralize Distinct Proteolytic Forms of the Ebola Virus Envelope Glycoprotein
Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 17, pages 2549–2557, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Koellhoffer, J. F., Chen, G., Sandesara, R. G., Bale, S., Ollmann Saphire, E., Chandran, K., Sidhu, S. S. and Lai, J. R. (2012), Two Synthetic Antibodies that Recognize and Neutralize Distinct Proteolytic Forms of the Ebola Virus Envelope Glycoprotein. ChemBioChem, 13: 2549–2557. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200493
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 31 JUL 2012
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: R01-AI088027, R01-A1067927, R01-Al081982, R01-AI090249
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-93725
- The Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- The Skaggs Institute for Chemical Biology
- Arnold and Mabel Beckman Foundation. Grant Number: T32-GM007288
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!