Dimethylarginine-Dimethylaminohydrolase-2 (DDAH-2) Does Not Metabolize Methylarginines
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 17, pages 2599–2604, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Altmann, K. S., Havemeyer, A., Beitz, E. and Clement, B. (2012), Dimethylarginine-Dimethylaminohydrolase-2 (DDAH-2) Does Not Metabolize Methylarginines. ChemBioChem, 13: 2599–2604. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200499
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!