A Fluorescence-Based Assay for p38α Recruitment Site Binders: Identification of Rooperol as a Novel p38α Kinase Inhibitor
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 66–71, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Li, J., Kaoud, T. S., LeVieux, J., Gilbreath, B., Moharana, S., Dalby, K. N. and Kerwin, S. M. (2013), A Fluorescence-Based Assay for p38α Recruitment Site Binders: Identification of Rooperol as a Novel p38α Kinase Inhibitor. ChemBioChem, 14: 66–71. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200529
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 AUG 2012
- Robert Welch Foundation. Grant Numbers: F-1298, F-1390
- Cancer Prevention Institute of Texas
- Texas Institute for Drug and Diagnostic Development
- NIH. Grant Number: GM59802
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.