These authors contributed equally to this work.
Coupling Reaction of Indolepyruvic Acid by StaD and Its Product: Implications for Biosynthesis of Indolocarbazole and Violacein
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 17, pages 2495–2500, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Asamizu, S., Hirano, S., Onaka, H., Koshino, H., Shiro, Y. and Nagano, S. (2012), Coupling Reaction of Indolepyruvic Acid by StaD and Its Product: Implications for Biosynthesis of Indolocarbazole and Violacein. ChemBioChem, 13: 2495–2500. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200535
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 AUG 2012
- Chemical Genomic Project
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Kato Memorial Bioscience Foundation
- Nagase Science and Technology Foundation
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.