Macrocyclization of Organo-Peptide Hybrids through a Dual Bio-orthogonal Ligation: Insights from Structure–Reactivity Studies
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 147–160, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Frost, J. R., Vitali, F., Jacob, N. T., Brown, M. D. and Fasan, R. (2013), Macrocyclization of Organo-Peptide Hybrids through a Dual Bio-orthogonal Ligation: Insights from Structure–Reactivity Studies. ChemBioChem, 14: 147–160. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200579
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: CHE-1112342, REU program, CHE-0840410, CHE-0946653
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!