A Pan Photoaffinity Probe for Detecting Active Forms of Matrix Metalloproteinases
Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 107–114, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Nury, C., Czarny, B., Cassar-Lajeunesse, E., Georgiadis, D., Bregant, S. and Dive, V. (2013), A Pan Photoaffinity Probe for Detecting Active Forms of Matrix Metalloproteinases. ChemBioChem, 14: 107–114. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200583
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!