Investigating the Binding Mode of an Inhibitor of the MBNL1⋅RNA Complex in Myotonic Dystrophy Type 1 (DM1) Leads to the Unexpected Discovery of a DNA-Selective Binder
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 13, Issue 17, pages 2505–2509, November 26, 2012
How to Cite
Wong, C.-H., Richardson, S. L., Ho, Y.-J., Lucas, A. M. H., Tuccinardi, T., Baranger, A. M. and Zimmerman, S. C. (2012), Investigating the Binding Mode of an Inhibitor of the MBNL1⋅RNA Complex in Myotonic Dystrophy Type 1 (DM1) Leads to the Unexpected Discovery of a DNA-Selective Binder. ChemBioChem, 13: 2505–2509. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200602
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1AR058361
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!