Oxidative Folding of Peptides with Cystine-Knot Architectures: Kinetic Studies and Optimization of Folding Conditions
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 137–146, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Reinwarth, M., Glotzbach, B., Tomaszowski, M., Fabritz, S., Avrutina, O. and Kolmar, H. (2013), Oxidative Folding of Peptides with Cystine-Knot Architectures: Kinetic Studies and Optimization of Folding Conditions. ChemBioChem, 14: 137–146. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200604
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: KO 1390/10-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!