Biotinylated Phosphoproteins from Kinase-Catalyzed Biotinylation are Stable to Phosphatases: Implications for Phosphoproteomics
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 381–387, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Senevirathne, C. and Pflum, M. K. H. (2013), Biotinylated Phosphoproteins from Kinase-Catalyzed Biotinylation are Stable to Phosphatases: Implications for Phosphoproteomics. ChemBioChem, 14: 381–387. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200626
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: GM067657
- Wayne State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!