Glycan Sequence-Dependent Nod2 Activation Investigated by Using a Chemically Synthesized Bacterial Peptidoglycan Fragment Library
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 482–488, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, N., Huang, C.-y., Hasegawa, M., Inohara, N., Fujimoto, Y. and Fukase, K. (2013), Glycan Sequence-Dependent Nod2 Activation Investigated by Using a Chemically Synthesized Bacterial Peptidoglycan Fragment Library. ChemBioChem, 14: 482–488. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200655
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2012
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 23⋅1965, 19310144, 20241053, 22310136
- Institute for Fermentation, Osaka (IFO)
- Suntory Institute for Bioorganic Research
- Houansha Foundation
- Takeda Science Foundation
- Naito Foundation
- Japan Chemical Innovation and Inspection Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!