Synthesis and in Vitro Characterisation of Ifenprodil-Based Fluorescein Conjugates as GluN1/GluN2B N-Methyl-D-aspartate Receptor Antagonists
Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 759–769, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Dhilly, M., Becerril-Ortega, J., Colloc'h, N., MacKenzie, E. T., Barré, L., Buisson, A., Nicole, O. and Perrio, C. (2013), Synthesis and in Vitro Characterisation of Ifenprodil-Based Fluorescein Conjugates as GluN1/GluN2B N-Methyl-D-aspartate Receptor Antagonists. ChemBioChem, 14: 759–769. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200675
- Issue online: 8 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- MERNT (Ministère de la Recherche et des Nouvelles Technologies
- CNRS (Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique)
- CEA (Commissariat à l'Energie Atomique)
- “CRUNCH” Network (Pôle Universitaire Normand de Chimie Organique)
- “Région Basse-Normandie”
- European Union
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!