Improved Conformational Stability of the Visual G Protein-Coupled Receptor Rhodopsin by Specific Interaction with Docosahexaenoic Acid Phospholipid
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 639–644, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez-Martín, M. J., Ramon, E., Torrent-Burgués, J. and Garriga, P. (2013), Improved Conformational Stability of the Visual G Protein-Coupled Receptor Rhodopsin by Specific Interaction with Docosahexaenoic Acid Phospholipid. ChemBioChem, 14: 639–644. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200687
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (Spain)
- Grups de Recerca Consolidats. Grant Number: 2009 SGR 1402
Vol. 14, Issue 6, 666, Article first published online: 8 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!