FRET-Capture: A Sensitive Method for the Detection of Dynamic Protein Interactions
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 53–57, January 2, 2013
How to Cite
Socher, E. and Imperiali, B. (2013), FRET-Capture: A Sensitive Method for the Detection of Dynamic Protein Interactions. ChemBioChem, 14: 53–57. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200700
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 EB010246
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SO 1100/1-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!