These authors contributed equally to this work.
Carnosine Inhibits Aβ42 Aggregation by Perturbing the H-Bond Network in and around the Central Hydrophobic Cluster
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 583–592, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Attanasio, F., Convertino, M., Magno, A., Caflisch, A., Corazza, A., Haridas, H., Esposito, G., Cataldo, S., Pignataro, B., Milardi, D. and Rizzarelli, E. (2013), Carnosine Inhibits Aβ42 Aggregation by Perturbing the H-Bond Network in and around the Central Hydrophobic Cluster. ChemBioChem, 14: 583–592. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200704
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2012
- MIUR. Grant Numbers: PRIN 2010M2JARJ_001, PRIN 20083ERXWS_005, RBNE08HWLZ_010
- Swiss National Science Foundation
- Swiss National Competence Center (NCCR) on Neural Plasticity and Repair
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!