These authors contributed equally to this work.
Biology-Oriented Synthesis of a Tetrahydroisoquinoline-Based Compound Collection Targeting Microtubule Polymerization
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 295–300, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Zimmermann, T. J., Roy, S., Martinez, N. E., Ziegler, S., Hedberg, C. and Waldmann, H. (2013), Biology-Oriented Synthesis of a Tetrahydroisoquinoline-Based Compound Collection Targeting Microtubule Polymerization. ChemBioChem, 14: 295–300. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200711
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!