Small-Molecule-Mediated Axonal Branching in Caenorhabditis elegans
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 307–310, February 11, 2013
How to Cite
Zlotkowski, K., Pierce-Shimomura, J. and Siegel, D. (2013), Small-Molecule-Mediated Axonal Branching in Caenorhabditis elegans. ChemBioChem, 14: 307–310. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200712
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2012
- The University of Texas at Austin
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-1694
- Norman Hackerman Advanced Research Program. Grant Number: 003658-0034-2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!