Resin Acid Conversion with CYP105A1: An Enzyme with Potential for the Production of Pharmaceutically Relevant Diterpenoids
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 467–473, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Janocha, S., Zapp, J., Hutter, M., Kleser, M., Bohlmann, J. and Bernhardt, R. (2013), Resin Acid Conversion with CYP105A1: An Enzyme with Potential for the Production of Pharmaceutically Relevant Diterpenoids. ChemBioChem, 14: 467–473. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200729
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2012
- Deutsche Bundesstiftung Umwelt (DBU)
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!