Expansion of Access Tunnels and Active-Site Cavities Influence Activity of Haloalkane Dehalogenases in Organic Cosolvents
Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 890–897, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Stepankova, V., Khabiri, M., Brezovsky, J., Pavelka, A., Sykora, J., Amaro, M., Minofar, B., Prokop, Z., Hof, M., Ettrich, R., Chaloupkova, R. and Damborsky, J. (2013), Expansion of Access Tunnels and Active-Site Cavities Influence Activity of Haloalkane Dehalogenases in Organic Cosolvents. ChemBioChem, 14: 890–897. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200733
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2012
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Numbers: 203/08/0114, P503/12/0572
- Grant Agency of the Czech Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: IAA401630901
- European Regional Development Fund. Grant Numbers: CZ.1.05/1.1.00/02.0123, CZ.1.05/2.1.00/01.0001
- Czech Ministry of Education of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: LM2010005
- National Centre for Bio-molecular Research
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.