Hemifluorinated Maltose-Neopentyl Glycol (HF-MNG) Amphiphiles for Membrane Protein Stabilisation
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 452–455, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Cho, K. H., Byrne, B. and Chae, P. S. (2013), Hemifluorinated Maltose-Neopentyl Glycol (HF-MNG) Amphiphiles for Membrane Protein Stabilisation. ChemBioChem, 14: 452–455. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201200759
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Numbers: 2008–0061856, 2012R1A1A1040964
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!