These authors contributed equally to this work.
Oxygen Activation of Apo-obelin–Coelenterazine Complex
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 739–745, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Eremeeva, E. V., Natashin, P. V., Song, L., Zhou, Y., van Berkel, W. J. H., Liu, Z.-J. and Vysotski, E. S. (2013), Oxygen Activation of Apo-obelin–Coelenterazine Complex. ChemBioChem, 14: 739–745. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300002
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
- RFBR. Grant Number: 12-04-91153
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 31270795, 31021062
- Russian Federation Government Program “Measures to Attract Leading Scientists to Russian Educational Institutions”. Grant Number: 11.G34.31.0058
- “Molecular and Cellular Biology” of RAS, President of the Russian Federation “Leading Science School”. Grant Number: 1044.2012.2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!