The Protein Corona Mediates the Impact of Nanomaterials and Slows Amyloid Beta Fibrillation
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 568–572, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Mahmoudi, M., Monopoli, M. P., Rezaei, M., Lynch, I., Bertoli, F., McManus, J. J. and Dawson, K. A. (2013), The Protein Corona Mediates the Impact of Nanomaterials and Slows Amyloid Beta Fibrillation. ChemBioChem, 14: 568–572. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300007
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Irish Government's Programme for Research in Third Level Institutions
- EU FP7 Small Collaborative project NeuroNano. Grant Number: NMP4-SL-2008-214547
- EU FP7 Large Collaborative project NAMDIATREAM. Grant Number: NMP4-LA-2010-246479
- Science Foundation Ireland
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.