A Biotin Micropatterned Surface Generated by Photodestruction Serves as a Novel Platform for Microtubule Organisation and DNA Hybridisation
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 6, pages 689–694, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Biswas, A., Saha, A., Jana, B., Kurkute, P., Mondal, G. and Ghosh, S. (2013), A Biotin Micropatterned Surface Generated by Photodestruction Serves as a Novel Platform for Microtubule Organisation and DNA Hybridisation. ChemBioChem, 14: 689–694. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300027
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- Ramanujan Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!