Cyclization of the Antimicrobial Peptide Gomesin with Native Chemical Ligation: Influences on Stability and Bioactivity
Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 5, pages 617–624, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Chan, L. Y., Zhang, V. M., Huang, Y.-h., Waters, N. C., Bansal, P. S., Craik, D. J. and Daly, N. L. (2013), Cyclization of the Antimicrobial Peptide Gomesin with Native Chemical Ligation: Influences on Stability and Bioactivity. ChemBioChem, 14: 617–624. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300034
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council
- Queensland Government
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP0986281
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!