These authors contributed equally to this work.
An in Vivo Tagging Method Reveals that Ras Undergoes Sustained Activation upon Transglutaminase-Mediated Protein Serotonylation
Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 813–817, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Lin, J. C.-Y., Chou, C.-C., Gao, S., Wu, S.-C., Khoo, K.-H. and Lin, C.-H. (2013), An in Vivo Tagging Method Reveals that Ras Undergoes Sustained Activation upon Transglutaminase-Mediated Protein Serotonylation. ChemBioChem, 14: 813–817. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300050
- Issue online: 29 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2013
- Academia Sinica
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: 100-2113M-001-021-MY3, 100-2325-B-001-029
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!