A Label-Free, Quantitative Assay of Amyloid Fibril Growth Based on Intrinsic Fluorescence
Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. This is an open access article under the terms of the Attribution Non-Commercial NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 846–850, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Pinotsi, D., Buell, A. K., Dobson, C. M., Kaminski Schierle, G. S. and Kaminski, C. F. (2013), A Label-Free, Quantitative Assay of Amyloid Fibril Growth Based on Intrinsic Fluorescence. ChemBioChem, 14: 846–850. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300103
- Issue published online: 29 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- Funded Access
- Medical Research Council UK. Grant Number: MR/K015850/1
- Alzheimer Research UK Trust. Grant Number: ARUK-EG2012A-1
- EPSRC. Grant Number: EP/H018301/1
- Wellcome Trust. Grant Number: 089703/Z/09/Z
- Swiss National Science Foundation
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.