The Structure of Glycerol Trinitrate Reductase NerA from Agrobacterium radiobacter Reveals the Molecular Reason for Nitro- and Ene-Reductase Activity in OYE Homologues
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Published by Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA. This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 836–845, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Oberdorfer, G., Binter, A., Wallner, S., Durchschein, K., Hall, M., Faber, K., Macheroux, P. and Gruber, K. (2013), The Structure of Glycerol Trinitrate Reductase NerA from Agrobacterium radiobacter Reveals the Molecular Reason for Nitro- and Ene-Reductase Activity in OYE Homologues. ChemBioChem, 14: 836–845. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300136
- Issue online: 29 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 MAR 2013
- Funded Access
- Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth (BMWFJ)
- Federal Ministry of Traffic, Innovation and Technology (bmvit)
- Styrian Business Promotion Agency SFG
- Standortagentur Tirol
- ZIT—Technology Agency of the City of Vienna
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency FFG
- Fonds zur Förderung der wissenschaftlichen Forschung (FWF). Grant Number: P19858
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.