Ligand Binding Promiscuity of Human Liver Fatty Acid Binding Protein: Structural and Dynamic Insights from an Interaction Study with Glycocholate and Oleate
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 14, pages 1807–1819, September 23, 2013
How to Cite
Favretto, F., Assfalg, M., Gallo, M., Cicero, D. O., D'Onofrio, M. and Molinari, H. (2013), Ligand Binding Promiscuity of Human Liver Fatty Acid Binding Protein: Structural and Dynamic Insights from an Interaction Study with Glycocholate and Oleate. ChemBioChem, 14: 1807–1819. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300156
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca. Grant Numbers: RBFR08R7OU, 2009235JB7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!