These authors contributed equally to this work.
Dual Activators of Protein Kinase R (PKR) and Protein Kinase R-Like Kinase (PERK) Identify Common and Divergent Catalytic Targets
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1255–1262, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Bai, H., Chen, T., Ming, J., Sun, H., Cao, P., Fusco, D. N., Chung, R. T., Chorev, M., Jin, Q. and Aktas, B. H. (2013), Dual Activators of Protein Kinase R (PKR) and Protein Kinase R-Like Kinase (PERK) Identify Common and Divergent Catalytic Targets. ChemBioChem, 14: 1255–1262. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300177
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R21AG032546, 1RO1A152312
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!