Development of Colorimetric HTS Assay of Cytochrome P450 for ortho-Specific Hydroxylation, and Engineering of CYP102D1 with Enhanced Catalytic Activity and Regioselectivity
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 10, pages 1231–1238, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Choi, K.-Y., Jung, E.-O., Yun, H., Yang, Y.-H., Kazlauskas, R. J. and Kim, B.-G. (2013), Development of Colorimetric HTS Assay of Cytochrome P450 for ortho-Specific Hydroxylation, and Engineering of CYP102D1 with Enhanced Catalytic Activity and Regioselectivity. ChemBioChem, 14: 1231–1238. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300212
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: R322012000102130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!