Substrate Selection Influences Molecular Recognition in a Screen for Lymphoid Tyrosine Phosphatase Inhibitors
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 13, pages 1640–1647, September 2, 2013
How to Cite
Kulkarni, R. A., Vellore, N. A., Bliss, M. R., Stanford, S. M., Falk, M. D., Bottini, N., Baron, R. and Barrios, A. M. (2013), Substrate Selection Influences Molecular Recognition in a Screen for Lymphoid Tyrosine Phosphatase Inhibitors. ChemBioChem, 14: 1640–1647. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300273
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: DK080165
- Extreme Science and Engineering Discovery Environment (XSEDE). Grant Number: TG-CHE120086
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: OCI-1053575
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.