Ribosomal Protein S5e is Implicated in Translation Initiation through its Interaction with the N-Terminal Domain of Initiation Factor eIF2α
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 16, pages 2136–2143, November 4, 2013
How to Cite
Sharifulin, D., Babaylova, E., Kossinova, O., Bartuli, Y., Graifer, D. and Karpova, G. (2013), Ribosomal Protein S5e is Implicated in Translation Initiation through its Interaction with the N-Terminal Domain of Initiation Factor eIF2α. ChemBioChem, 14: 2136–2143. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300318
- Issue published online: 25 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2013
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 11-04-00597, 12-04-31138
- Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Ministry of Education and Science of Russia. Grant Number: 14.B37.21.0188
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.