These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Single Mutation at the Ferredoxin Binding Site of P450 Vdh Enables Efficient Biocatalytic Production of 25-Hydroxyvitamin D3
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 14, Issue 17, pages 2284–2291, November 25, 2013
How to Cite
Yasutake, Y., Nishioka, T., Imoto, N. and Tamura, T. (2013), A Single Mutation at the Ferredoxin Binding Site of P450 Vdh Enables Efficient Biocatalytic Production of 25-Hydroxyvitamin D3. ChemBioChem, 14: 2284–2291. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300386
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2013
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO) of Japan
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Sciences (JSPS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!