A Systematic Investigation of Iminosugar Click Clusters as Pharmacological Chaperones for the Treatment of Gaucher Disease
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 309–319, January 24, 2014
How to Cite
Joosten, A., Decroocq, C., de Sousa, J., Schneider, J. P., Etamé, E., Bodlenner, A., Butters, T. D. and Compain, P. (2014), A Systematic Investigation of Iminosugar Click Clusters as Pharmacological Chaperones for the Treatment of Gaucher Disease. ChemBioChem, 15: 309–319. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300442
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2013
- Institut Universitaire de France
- CNRS. Grant Number: UMR 7509
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Numbers: 08JC-0094-01, 11-BS07-003-02
- French Department of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!