Modulation of CD14 and TLR4⋅MD-2 Activities by a Synthetic Lipid A Mimetic
Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 250–258, January 24, 2014
How to Cite
Cighetti, R., Ciaramelli, C., Sestito, S. E., Zanoni, I., Kubik, Ł., Ardá-Freire, A., Calabrese, V., Granucci, F., Jerala, R., Martín-Santamaría, S., Jiménez-Barbero, J. and Peri, F. (2014), Modulation of CD14 and TLR4⋅MD-2 Activities by a Synthetic Lipid A Mimetic. ChemBioChem, 15: 250–258. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300588
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 SEP 2013
- National Institutes of Health
- National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases. Grant Number: 1R01AI059372
- Italian Ministry of Universities and Research (MIUR)
- Spanish MINECO. Grant Numbers: CTQ2012-32025, CTQ2011-22724
- European Commission
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC)
- Fondazione Cariplo. Grant Number: 2010-0678
- Regione Lombardia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!