CGTase-Catalysed cis-Glucosylation of L-Rhamnosides for the Preparation of Shigella flexneri 2a and 3a Haptens
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 293–300, January 24, 2014
How to Cite
Urbach, C., Halila, S., Guerreiro, C., Driguez, H., Mulard, L. A. and Armand, S. (2014), CGTase-Catalysed cis-Glucosylation of L-Rhamnosides for the Preparation of Shigella flexneri 2a and 3a Haptens. ChemBioChem, 15: 293–300. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300597
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 SEP 2013
- French National Research Agency
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!