A Synthetic Oligonucleotide Model for Evaluating the Oxidation and Crosslinking Propensities of Natural Furan-Modified DNA
Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 103–107, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Carrette, L. L. G. and Madder, A. (2014), A Synthetic Oligonucleotide Model for Evaluating the Oxidation and Crosslinking Propensities of Natural Furan-Modified DNA. ChemBioChem, 15: 103–107. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300612
- Issue online: 19 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2013
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders
- COST. Grant Number: TD0905
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!