Specificity of a UDP-GalNAc Pyranose–Furanose Mutase: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Campylobacter jejuni Infections
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 47–56, January 3, 2014
How to Cite
Poulin, M. B., Shi, Y., Protsko, C., Dalrymple, S. A., Sanders, D. A. R., Pinto, B. M. and Lowary, T. L. (2014), Specificity of a UDP-GalNAc Pyranose–Furanose Mutase: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Campylobacter jejuni Infections. ChemBioChem, 15: 47–56. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300653
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2013
- Alberta Glycomics Centre
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Alberta Innovates–Technology Futures
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!