A General Method for Artificial Metalloenzyme Formation through Strain-Promoted Azide–Alkyne Cycloaddition
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 223–227, January 24, 2014
How to Cite
Yang, H., Srivastava, P., Zhang, C. and Lewis, J. C. (2014), A General Method for Artificial Metalloenzyme Formation through Strain-Promoted Azide–Alkyne Cycloaddition. ChemBioChem, 15: 223–227. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300661
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 OCT 2013
- Searle Scholars Program
- David and Lucile Packard Foundation
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-1205646
- NIH. Grant Number: 1S10RR026988-01
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!