Structural and Mutational Studies on the Unusual Substrate Specificity of meso-Diaminopimelate Dehydrogenase from Symbiobacterium thermophilum
Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 2, pages 217–222, January 24, 2014
How to Cite
Liu, W., Li, Z., Huang, C.-H., Guo, R.-T., Zhao, L., Zhang, D., Chen, X., Wu, Q. and Zhu, D. (2014), Structural and Mutational Studies on the Unusual Substrate Specificity of meso-Diaminopimelate Dehydrogenase from Symbiobacterium thermophilum. ChemBioChem, 15: 217–222. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300691
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21072151, 21102100
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB710801
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!