Active Efflux Influences the Potency of Quorum Sensing Inhibitors in Pseudomonas aeruginosa
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 435–442, February 10, 2014
How to Cite
Moore, J. D., Gerdt, J. P., Eibergen, N. R. and Blackwell, H. E. (2014), Active Efflux Influences the Potency of Quorum Sensing Inhibitors in Pseudomonas aeruginosa. ChemBioChem, 15: 435–442. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300701
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: AI063326
- Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- Johnson & Johnson
- Department of Defense (DOD)
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award. Grant Number: 1F32 GM100728
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!