These authors contributed equally to this work.
Unique Crystal Structure of a Novel Surfactant Protein from the Foam Nest of the Frog Leptodactylus vastus
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 393–398, February 10, 2014
How to Cite
Cavalcante Hissa, D., Arruda Bezerra, G., Birner-Gruenberger, R., Paulino Silva, L., Usón, I., Gruber, K. and Maciel Melo, V. M. (2014), Unique Crystal Structure of a Novel Surfactant Protein from the Foam Nest of the Frog Leptodactylus vastus. ChemBioChem, 15: 393–398. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300726
- Issue published online: 2 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico. Grant Number: 201633/2012-8
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
- Austrian Science Funds (FWF)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!