These authors contributed equally to this work.
Identification of Fluorinases from Streptomyces sp MA37, Norcardia brasiliensis, and Actinoplanes sp N902-109 by Genome Mining
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 364–368, February 10, 2014
How to Cite
Deng, H., Ma, L., Bandaranayaka, N., Qin, Z., Mann, G., Kyeremeh, K., Yu, Y., Shepherd, T., Naismith, J. H. and O'Hagan, D. (2014), Identification of Fluorinases from Streptomyces sp MA37, Norcardia brasiliensis, and Actinoplanes sp N902-109 by Genome Mining. ChemBioChem, 15: 364–368. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300732
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- Royal Society
- Leverhulme–Royal Society Africa. Grant Number: AA090088
- University of Aberdeen
- “973” Program. Grant Number: 2012CB721006
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81102357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!