The Selenocysteine Incorporation Machinery Allows the Dual Use of Sense Codons: A New Strategy for Expanding the Genetic Code?
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
Copyright © 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 356–358, February 10, 2014
How to Cite
Stafforst, T. (2014), The Selenocysteine Incorporation Machinery Allows the Dual Use of Sense Codons: A New Strategy for Expanding the Genetic Code?. ChemBioChem, 15: 356–358. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300735
- Issue online: 2 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 NOV 2013
- DFG. Grant Number: STA 1053/3-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!