These authors contributed equally to this work.
Resveratrol and Its Metabolites Bind to PPARs
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1154–1160, May 26, 2014
How to Cite
Calleri, E., Pochetti, G., Dossou, K. S. S., Laghezza, A., Montanari, R., Capelli, D., Prada, E., Loiodice, F., Massolini, G., Bernier, M. and Moaddel, R. (2014), Resveratrol and Its Metabolites Bind to PPARs. ChemBioChem, 15: 1154–1160. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201300754
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2013
- National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health
- Ministero dell'Istruzione, dell'Università e della Ricerca. Grant Number: PRIN 2009K7R7NA
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca Scientifica. Grant Number: 2009Z8YTYC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!