Combined Mutagenesis and Kinetics Characterization of the Bilin-Binding GAF Domain of the Protein Slr1393 from the Cyanobacterium Synechocystis PCC6803
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 8, pages 1190–1199, May 26, 2014
How to Cite
Xu, X.-L., Gutt, A., Mechelke, J., Raffelberg, S., Tang, K., Miao, D., Valle, L., Borsarelli, C. D., Zhao, K.-H. and Gärtner, W. (2014), Combined Mutagenesis and Kinetics Characterization of the Bilin-Binding GAF Domain of the Protein Slr1393 from the Cyanobacterium Synechocystis PCC6803. ChemBioChem, 15: 1190–1199. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201400053
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2014
- German Academic Exchange Service, DAAD
- CONICET. Grant Number: PIP-0374/12
- FONCyT. Grant Number: PICT-2666/12
- National Natural Science Foundation of China
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Max Planck Society
- China Scholar Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!