These authors contributed equally to this work.
Sequence Elements Distal to the Ligand Binding Pocket Modulate the Efficiency of a Synthetic Riboswitch
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 11, pages 1627–1637, July 21, 2014
How to Cite
Weigand, J. E., Gottstein-Schmidtke, S. R., Demolli, S., Groher, F., Duchardt-Ferner, E., Wöhnert, J. and Suess, B. (2014), Sequence Elements Distal to the Ligand Binding Pocket Modulate the Efficiency of a Synthetic Riboswitch. ChemBioChem, 15: 1627–1637. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201402067
- Issue online: 18 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2014
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: WO901/2-1, SU402/4-1, CRC 902A2
- Aventis foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!