DNA-Scaffolded Multivalent Ligands to Modulate Cell Function
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 15, Issue 9, pages 1268–1273, June 16, 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Eckert, M. A., Ali, M. M., Liu, L., Kang, D.-K., Chang, E., Pone, E. J., Sender, L. S., Fruman, D. A. and Zhao, W. (2014), DNA-Scaffolded Multivalent Ligands to Modulate Cell Function. ChemBioChem, 15: 1268–1273. doi: 10.1002/cbic.201402100
- Issue online: 11 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 51103179
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province, China. Grant Number: ZR2011BL017
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities
- China Scholarship Council. Grant Number: CSC 201206455009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!